Context: This project was an assignment in the course, Technical Writing (RHET 3326), part of the B.A. in Professional and Technical Writing program at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
Full Title: Grant Writing: An Analysis of the Genre
- Final Report
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Proposal << View Page 1 :: 2 :: 3 :: 4 :: 5 :: 6 :: 7 :: 8 >>
- Grant Writing Resources and Research
- Report, 18 Mar 2018 [Final :: Draft]
- Explanation (PowerPoint Presentation) [Final :: Outline]
Purpose: The purpose of this project is to analyze and learn about the genre of grant writing and present a report or my findings to the course professor. Proposal: The purpose of this document is to propose an analysis of the grant writing genre in order to obtain permission to conduct the analysis.
Audience: Course professor.
Development: Proposal: The purpose of this document is to propose an analysis of the grant writing genre in order to obtain permission to conduct the analysis.
This proposal was created in Microsoft Word 2010. It has been converted to png format for the purposes of this online portfolio.
This grant writing explanation was created in PowerPoint. It has been converted to png format for the purposes of this online portfolio.
- Last update:
- Tools Used: Microsoft Word 2010, Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Keywords: Proposal, Grant Writing, Grant, Report, Technical Report